The IBC and component washing machine, is a cabin in which the element to be washed is positioned inside.
The basic geometry of the box is versatile to accommodate different types of existing IBCs.
The overall dimensions are approximately 2100 mm x 2100 mm for the single box version with separate pumping and drying unit.
The height of the cabin depends on the height of the IBC that needs to be washed.
The washroom is round as it is the best geometrical solution to allow the container rotation during the washing and drying phases, optimizing the efficiency and reducing the cycle time.
The cabin’s structure is made of AISI316, as well as all components in contact with the washing liquid, the feeding pipe of the lateral water ramp, and the nozzles. The pipes and the pump are completely drainable.
Following the concept of modularity, we can offer several options. The most common ones:
- Single door or double door with inflatable seal; Installation on the floor or partially underground so that it can be loaded by trans pallet or wheeled IBC;
- 2B finishing or mirror-polished finishing on all the internal surfaces;
- Automation for door opening;
- Automation for bin loading or unloading; Washing and drying in a single or double cabin;
- Porthole on the enter/exit door;
- Quick release connection for washing components rack and accessories;
- Conductibility control, pH control, sample collecting valve;
- On-board cabin pumping group
- External panels in satin-finished AISI304A
Hydro kinetic spray head brings it down into the IBC by a pneumatic telescopic cylinder which ensures a small footprint and maximum coverage of the inner surface of the IBC.
A couple of lateral ramps, fixed on the cabin, wash the external surfaces of the IBC.
Two nozzles are positioned on the rotating platform to wash the lower IBC valve.
The operator can open the valve before starting the washing cycle or it can be opened automatically (that depends on the valve’s geometry).
At the end of the washing cycle, there is a blowing and draining phase on the surface of the IBC with purified compressed air to prevent water stagnation.